One of the wonder Taj Mahal
The Golden Triangle is one of the most popular tours in India for a reason. With this circuit tour, visitors can explore distinct flavours of India on a single visit. The tour includes the three important tourist destinations in North India – namely Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra and roughly located an equal distance of around 125–155 miles from each other in northern India.
All three cities are likely to capture your mind while taking you back to the royal and fascinating times of Mughals and Maharajas, who ruled the nation centuries ago. It is a perfect tour for history aficionados, royal architecture admirers, and those who want to witness the royalty of India. Even if you have only five days to stay in India, the Golden Triangle is a perfect tour circuit for witnessing the highlights of incredible India.
Golden Triangle Tour Circuit
During the Golden Triangle Tour, you will travel across three major cities –
Delhi- National Capital of India. In Old, Delhi visits Red Fort, Jama Mosque, and experience Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk market. In New Delhi visit Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar and India gate with Government buildings.
- Agra– Nestles Taj Mahal, One of the Seven Wonders in the Word. Visit Taj Mahal by sunrise or by sunset. You can also see Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden).
Jaipur– Rajasthan’s Pink City. Jaipur most popular attraction are Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace), Amer Fort & City Palace.
Why India Golden Triangle is Popular Among Tourists?
1. Best Cultural Experience: All three destinations offer the best cultural experience, as each destination is a rich heritage land of unique festivals and traditions. This is indeed an epic tour for people looking forward to enjoying the Indian lifestyle.
2. Meet New Tourists: If you are nervous about travelling alone in India, the Golden Triangle is the best tour to explore three different cities in the country. This tour is organised for numerous tourists to travel together. So, you don’t have to worry about being all alone in a new country.
3. Historic Destinations: What makes India more remarkable is its rich history. All three destinations are picked up for their historic legacy that leads you to various elegant monuments and places.
4. Enjoy Luxurious Amenities: Most tourists love the Golden Triangle tour because it’s a luxurious circuit. Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra are selected for their luxury amenities – from air-conditioned tour bus or cabs for travel to boutique hotels for luxe stay. All the destinations in this tour offer you some of the top-notch hotels to stay. This provides tourists with the most comfortable way to travel to India.
5. Well-Connected Cities: The connectivity of all three destination makes it more convenient for tourists to cover three destinations in a single tour. All three cities are located in an equal distance of approx 130-150 miles with six-lane highways, super-fast trains, and air-connectivity, you won’t be wasting your time or energy to reach different destinations.
6. Enjoy Uniqueness of Each City: These three cities may appear random picks to you. However, these destinations are chosen wisely because of their variant architectural style, unique culture, and exotic delicacies. This offers tourists a unique way to enjoy three different styles of vacations in one trip.
7. No two attractions are the same: The tourists will notice that none of these cities are the same. Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra were ruled by several rulers at different times. This gives you a lot of things to learn about the colourful history of the three distinct dynasties in India.
8. Perfect for All Age Groups: Golden Triangle circuit is suitable for all age groups. Whether you’re a teenager or an elderly, you will enjoy each destination for its authenticity and panoramic sights.
9.Famous for Food: Besides immersing yourself into the interesting history of India, you will also be impressed by the lip-smacking delicacies offered in each city. From Chhole Bhature, Kachori, and Gol Gappe to Laal Maas, and Dal Bati Churma, you can please your taste buds with amazing Indian flavours.
10.Shopping:- All three cities also are wonderful destinations for shopping. Agra is famous for Marvels product then Jaipur is famous for Jewellery –gems, blue pottery and handicrafts You can shop for clothes, handicrafts, footwear, and decor pieces from Delhi.
No words or phrases can explain the beauty and joy of the Golden Triangle circuit. What words fail to explain can only be described well with vision. So, it’s time to book a tour package for Golden Triangle circuit in India to explore the major Northern regions like royals.
Posted in India Travel Guide and tagged India Golden Triangle Tour, India tour, India tour package, north India tour package, Popular India tour, Taj Mahal tour, Taj Mahal visit, what is India golden triangle tour on .